We understand that dealing with the death of a loved one, a friend, or a client can be a long and difficult process; we hope the information below will be helpful. If you have a question or would like to discuss, then please contact Ian on 01271 311772 or email@example.com or a member of our team on 01271 311772 firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know if a gift is meant for Over and Above?
If you’re acting as an executor, you should know a gift in a Will is for us if it contains some or all of the following information:
- Our registered charity number 1051463
- Our working name (Over and Above) or official name (Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust Charitable Fund)
If you are still unsure, please get in touch and we will be more than happy to help you.
Paying in a gift
People often leave a gift in their Will with a specific department, ward or purpose in mind and we will of course honour that request. At Over and Above we currently have over 120 funds for all the different services around the Trust.
Please send a cheque payable to ‘Over and Above’ to: Over and Above, Northern Devon Healthcare Trust, Raleigh Park, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 4JB.
When sending information about a legacy gift, we would be grateful if you could include the following information:
- The full name and title of the deceased
- A copy of the Will
- Their last address
- The date of death
- The executor’s name and contact details
- Any information about the reason for the legacy
If the gift is a share or percentage of the estate, we would also appreciate:
- a copy of the death certificate
- a copy of the estate accounts
- a copy of the grant of probate
If the deceased was a supporter of Over and Above please do let us know. This means we can change their records so no future mailings are sent to them.
Last updated: June 26, 2020