We may use personal information for the following reasons:
- To respond to you if you have made an enquiry.
- Internal record keeping.
- To thank you for your donations, volunteering, or other support.
- We may use the information to keep you up to date with what is happening at the Over and Above Charity via our Pulse newsletter, but we will always let you know how you can opt out of receiving this.
- We may periodically send letters or emails about fundraising events which we think may interest you using the contact details you have provided.
- We may let you know about our Prize Draw(s), but we will always let you know how to opt out of receiving raffle tickets.
- We may share your name, and details of your donation, with Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust in order to ensure your donations are used according to your wishes. This will be limited to executive members of staff only. You can let us know if you would prefer for your details to remain anonymous and we will always respect your wishes.
- If you start filling in a form on our website but don’t complete it, we may contact you to find out if there is a problem with our website, and to ask if we can be of any help.
Last updated: August 14, 2018